- Health & Wellbeing Centre, 5 Market Square, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 1HU
- 4 Market Square, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 1HU
Emergency/out of hours Dentist:
- If you experience a genuine dental emergency outside of normal practice hours, please call the Out-of-Hours Dental Advice Line on 111
- 10 Market Square, Sandy SG19 1HU
Cloves Dental Practice:
- 28 Market Square, Sandy SG19 1JA
Bedford Hospital (South Wing):
- South Wing, Kempston Rd, Bedford MK42 9DJ
- Coreys Mill Ln, Stevenage SG1 4AB
- Benslow Ln, Hitchin SG4 9QZ
- Parkway Hinchingbrooke, Huntingdon PE29 6NT
- Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 0QQ
BMI The Manor Hospital:
- Church End, Biddenham, Bedford MK40 4AW
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital:
- 30 New Rd, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9EL
Luton & Dunstable Hospital:
- Lewsey Road, Luton LU4 0DZ
Other Useful Numbers
- Call for FREE on 116 123
You can get into contact with the Samaritans whether you are having a difficult time or even if you are worried about someone else. Call the above number for FREE for help in resolving and moving past these issues.
- Call for FREE on 0800 9177650 or contact by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for FREE on 0800 1111 or talk to a counsellor online
Childline is a counselling service for children and young people up to their 19th birthday in the United Kingdom provided by the NSPCC.. They deal with any issues which cause distress or concern; some of the most common issues include child abuse, bullying, mental illness, parental separation or divorce, teenage pregnancy, substance misuse, neglect, and psychological abuse.
Cruse Bereavement Care:
- 01767 312997
Cruse offers face-to-face, group, telephone, email and website support to people after someone close to them has died and works to enhance society’s care of bereaved people.
NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children):
- Call for FREE on 0808 800 5000 if you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure.
The NSPCC is the UK’s leading children’s charity, preventing abuse and helping those affected to recover.
Bedfordshire Police Headquarters:
- 01234 841212
Registrar – Births, Deaths & Marriages:
- 01767 313284
You can use a register office to:
- register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership
- find records of a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership (if it was registered at that register office)
- order copies of certificates
- Call for FREE on 01234 356350 or visit the website and speak to an advisor
Relate is the UK’s largest provider of relationship support, in 2019 they helped over two million people of all ages, backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities to strengthen their relationships.
- 01767 224224
Social Services are a government-led organisation that aims to protect the wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults. Social Services have a statutory obligation to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and can offer a wide range of care services to children and their parents. Social Services’ care department helps ensure children are healthy, safe, and well looked after. They work in partnership with a number of charities and organisations to ensure families receive the help they need.
- 0845 303090