Planning a Break
18th June, 10:00 on Zoom
Look at some options for taking a break later in the year with a guest speaker from Care-Free Space, a company that specialises in free holiday accommodation for Carers NHS Grants. Sign up and we will send you the link to join us.
Adapting to New Life Circumstances
23rd June, 10:00 on Zoom
The impact becoming a carer can have on your own wellbeing, sudden change, gradual change, giving up work, physical impact, relationship dynamics. To register, please visit www.form.jotform.com/211372553242347.
Meet the MS Specialist Nurse
1st July, 11:00 on Zoom
Come along to a short presentation from Miranda Olding, specialist MS nurse. You will have the opportunity to put questions directly to Miranda and meet other carers too To register, please visit www.form.jotform.com/211522434807349.
There are also some outdoor attractions too.
- 15th July
- 19th August
- 15th September
Enjoy a Day out With a Difference
Arrive 09:30 for 10:00 start, finishes at 13:30, then enjoy the farm.
£5 per person, family of 4+ £20. To register, please visit www.form.jotform.com/211522932973356.
- Have a go at flying different species of owls, hawks and eagles.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the centre, meeting some of larger species of eagles.
- Enjoy a flying display in the main arena.
- Guests are welcome to stay on at the centre and view the birds and visit the farm.
Carried over from Carers Week in June – Carers Picnics
Bring your own picnic and drinks – we will provide fresh cream scones, jam and strawberries.
To let us know you are coming along, please visit www.form.jotform.com/211532497616357.
There will be three locations – weather permitting:
- Bedford Park – Monday 12th July
- Houghton Hall Park – Weds 14th July
- Ampthill Park – Fri 16th July