Young people aged 11-19 in your area need support with their mental health signpost them to www.Kooth.com
Kooth is free, safe and anonymous. All they need to do is sign up.
Kooth is here to help and support young people with their mental health and is available 365 days a year.
They offer so much more than just counselling. Kooth magazine, forums and live discussion boards, journal, goals and they have our mini activity hub.
If your school or organisation would like to know more about Kooth or would like a refresher session for students and staff please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions are delivered virtually over Zoom or your preferred host and can be pre-recorded for convenience and sharing.
Things to look forward to this April.
This month is Stress Awareness Month.
We have poster that can be shared and downloaded from our Kooth digital resources via our website.
- Friday the 16th: Paw-stive Power of Pets
- Wednesday the 21st: Our Planet Celebrating Earth Day
- Monday the 26th: Looking after Our Communities
Live forums can be found in the discussion boards and go online at 19:00 in the evening they are planned. They are moderated in real-time until 21:00.
- Managing Stress: How Can We Help?
- ‘Read All About it: Fake News’
- ‘What is Social Anxiety?’
- New Creative Writing Challenge
- Remember to check out our Spotify podcast and playlist. Our latest podcast is The pressure of Expectation!